Supporting Families. Honoring Legacies. Celebrating Life. Inspiring Hope.
The funds raised by the 2022 Dash for Donation will support programs which help us empower the community to save and heal lives through donation, as well as care for our donor families and honor the legacy of our donor heroes.
For questions on fundraising or making a contribution, please contact Natalie at email@example.com or 614-384-7341.
Every dollar makes a difference
Your generous contributions will support programs which help us empower the community to save and heal lives through donation, as well as care for our donor families and honor the legacy of our donor heroes. You can be confident that your philanthropic gifts are used with compassionate consideration to best serve our mission and families. These are some of the programs which will benefit from your fundraising efforts:
- Bereavement Program – We support our donor families with a two-year comprehensive support program, including grief materials, monthly mailings, events such as the annual Donor Family Reception and legacy-building opportunities. These opportunities include shadowboxes, Donor Memorial Quilts and Lifeline of Ohio’s Donor Memorial.
- Community Outreach – Our outreach team provides organ, eye and tissue donation education to middle and high school students across Lifeline of Ohio’s service area. We also work to provide education in our community through other groups such as Girl Scout troops, specialty college programs like nursing and pharmacy, drivers’ education programs and vocational schools. Our team works to spread the Donate Life message to the community and register new donors through various organizations, community partners and events.
- Multicultural Outreach – Lifeline of Ohio works diligently to empower members from all communities to make an informed donation decision through outreach to specific racial and ethnic communities, LGBTQ+, as well as religious. This work includes partnering with organizations such as The Columbus Buffalo Soldiers Motorcycle Club, participating in community events such as the Linden Community Festival and Columbus Pride and providing free educational materials to individual groups such as faith congregations and senior centers.
How to Contribute - By Mail
- Please make checks payable to Lifeline of Ohio and send to 770 Kinnear Road, Columbus, OH 43212 – ATTN: Dash for Donation Contributions
- We ask you to provide your contact information, the name of the Dash team or individual you’d like to support if applicable, and note if this gift is a tribute or memorial gift.
Lifeline of Ohio is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization (EIN 31-1116603). You will receive an acknowledgment of your contribution for tax purposes. If you have any questions about contributing to the Dash for Donation, you may contact Natalie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-384-7341. We are grateful for your support.