For your convenience, here are the Dash for Donation logo and poster artwork. Each logo download file contains full-color versions of the below logo examples, as well as black-and-white versions. Please contact email@example.com if you have questions or need additional information.
Social Media Library
Ready to Tweet, Facebook, Snapchat, and Instagram your Dash for Donation experience?
Social networking sites are perfect for fundraising, building your team, and raising awareness on organ, eye, and tissue donation. Post status updates on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn or blog about the event with a link to your personal fundraising page.
To make it easy, we’ve compiled some social media ideas, but feel free to make them your own. Also, please share the Lifeline of Ohio social media posts to help amplify our message!
- Be sure to use #Dash2022 or #DashforDonation on all your posts!
- Don’t forget to add your personal team URL to each post so it’s an easy click to join your team and/or make a donation!
- To add impact to your social media posts, download and use the logos and graphics in the above Asset Kit.
- Using eye-catching pictures and/or videos.
- Ask family and friends to share your team URL on their social media platforms.
- Use stats to get your point across – share our FAQ resource!
Images to Share
Handles and Hashtags
Please like us on Facebook and link to us in your post! To link us: type the @ symbol before LifelineofOhio then select Lifeline of Ohio from the dropdown menu!
The main hashtag for all social media channels for the Dash is #Dash2022. Please also feel free to use #DonateLife or #DashforDonation in conjunction with the main hashtag.
Facebook and Instagram
- It’s Dash for Donation time! Please help me [honor my donor/celebrate my gift of life/celebrate donation heroes] by joining my team or making a contribution. Visit www.dashfordonation.org to sign up or contribute! #Dash2022 #DashforDonation
- We are proud to take part in the Dash for Donation in July to celebrate organ, eye, and tissue donation heroes! You can still register for the event: www.dashfordonation.org! #Dash2022 #DashforDonation
- I am proud to take part in the most meaningful 5K – the Dash for Donation! Please consider making a contribution to this wonderful cause – www.dashfordonation.org. #Dash2022 #DashforDonation
- Team ______ is ready for @LifelineofOhio’s Dash for Donation on July 9 to support organ, eye, and tissue donation! It’s not too late to register: www.dashfordonation.org. #Dash2022 #DashforDonation
- I am “Dashing” for Donation to (honor my donor/celebrate my gift of life/celebrate donation heroes). Join me July 9 – www.dashfordonation.org. #Dash2022 #DashforDonation
- I’m raising money to support Lifeline of Ohio’s mission of empowering the community to save and heal lives through organ, eye and tissue donation. Go to [insert personal URL] to make a contribution and help me reach my fundraising goal. To learn more about the most meaningful 5K, visit www.dashfordonation.org. #Dash2022 #DashforDonation
- I/We am/are proud to virtually run/walk the Dash for Donation today to celebrate organ, eye, and tissue donation heroes! #Dash2022 #DashforDonation
- Team ______ is ready for @LifelineofOhio’s Dash for Donation! Save lives and register as a donor today: www.lifelineofohio.org. #Dash2022 #DashforDonation
- I am dashing today with @LifelineofOhio to (honor my donor/celebrate my gift of life/celebrate donation heroes). Be a hero and register as an organ donor today – www.lifelineofohio.org. #Dash2022 #DashforDonation
- Today is the Dash for Donation! I’m proud to support organ, eye and tissue donation – won’t you register as an organ, eye, and tissue donor today? www.lifelineofohio.org. #Dash2022 #DashforDonation
- Please consider making a financial contribution in memory of our hero, [insert name]. Your contribution will support the work of Lifeline of Ohio to empower the community to save and heal lives. To make a contribution, go to [insert URL code or dashfordonation.org/contribute/]. #Dash2022 #DashforDonation
Are you a LinkedIn user? You can export your LinkedIn connections and send a personal email asking them to join your team! Follow these simple steps to get started:
- Go to your LinkedIn homepage and click on the My Network icon.
- Click on Connections at the top left side of the page.
- Click on the Manage synced and imported contacts on the top right side (there is a book icon in front of the link).
- Under Advanced actions on the top right, click on Export Connections.
- Under “Get a copy of your data” click the first choice.
- Next, click on Request archive.
- An email with your contact list will be sent to you with a downloadable link to your contacts within about 24 hours.
- Send a personal email to your contacts to invite them to join your team and/or make a contribution.