Working together to save and heal lives
Lifeline of Ohio invites your company, hospital or organization to join us in raising awareness of the need for organ, eye and tissue donation. Lifeline of Ohio offers a variety of free materials to help you share the importance of donation with your friends, colleagues and community. To get started, check out our “Ideas for action” section below. Along with those suggestions, we’ve included sample materials that you can download and use immediately.* In addition, we invite you to request our awareness resources, which include things like brochures, display boards, quilts and speakers, using the form above.
*If you utilize our materials, please note that donation statistics are constantly changing. For the most up-to-date statistics, please visit unos.org.
Ideas for action
- Place an article in your organization newsletter.
- Identify employees/members within your organization whose lives have been touched by donation. Use their testimonials to promote donation.
- Send an email message with donation information to your members.
- Like and share Lifeline of Ohio posts and/or donation-related content on your social media sites.
- Invite Lifeline of Ohio to your health and wellness events or host your own Donor Registry Drive.
- Display posters, table-tents or materials in high-traffic areas, such as the lobby, employee cafeteria or break rooms.
- Schedule a speaker from Lifeline of Ohio for a brown bag event, staff meeting or other employee/member gathering.
- Participate in National Blue and Green Day (members wear blue and green clothing to show their support for donation on the designated date [this celebration is always held in April]).
- Include a link or web ad on your website linked to the Lifeline of Ohio website (www.lifelineofohio.org).
- Contact Lifeline of Ohio to customize your own personal awareness campaign.
Download our information kit which includes posters, newsletter articles, social media messaging, a fact sheet and more.