Calling All Interns!
Do you know someone who is looking for an internship? We need a Dash for Donation intern who can commit to 20-30 hours/week from May through July. Applicants must have:
- Some type of customer service background. Although they will be exposed to several functions of the event, customer service is the main function of this job. At least one year retail, restaurant, call center or similar experience is required.
- Have a positive and helpful attitude. Many of our race participants have never been in a walk/run before and will need guidance and thoughtful approach.
- Be proficient at Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Must be able to communicate using proper grammar and punctuation.
- Detail oriented and able to organize and track information properly.
- Must be flexible. Some days will be in office, others off-site to help manage volunteers and assembly project.
- Available certain days and evenings. Some weekend work required.
- A valid driver’s license and vehicle necessary.
- Must be able to lift 30-40 lbs and be able to stand for 4-5 hours at a time.
- Education: Event Management, Sports Marketing, Communications or similar education or experience.
For questions or more information, please contact Juli at firstname.lastname@example.org