Calling All Interns!
Do you know someone who is looking for an internship? We are looking for a Dash for Donation intern who can commit to 20-30 hours per week from May through July.
- Will handle customer phone calls and emails pertaining to the race.
- Will handle customer service needs and communicate needs to the event coordinator.
- Will help with all facets of Dash for Donation execution, including but not limited to communicating with registrants, vendors, partners, staff, and volunteers.
- Will help prepare materials using basic office equipment.
- Will learn the basics of organ and tissue donation and be able to answer simple questions.
Applicants must have:
- Have a positive and helpful attitude. Many of our race participants have never been in a walk/run before and will need guidance and thoughtful approach.
- Be proficient at Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Detail oriented and able to organize and track information properly.
- Must be flexible. Some days will be in office, others off-site to help manage volunteers and assembly project.
- Available certain days and evenings. Some weekend work required.
- A valid driver’s license and vehicle necessary.
- Must be able to lift 30-40 lbs and be able to stand for 4-5 hours at a time.
- Education: Event Management, Sports Marketing, Communications or similar education or experience.