Local Hospitals Recognized for Donation Efforts
Lifeline of Ohio is proud to recognize nine local hospitals for their involvement in Phase V of the national Workplace Partnership for Life (WPFL) Hospital Campaign, which is sponsored by HHS’s Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA). Working together, teams leveraged communications resources and outreach efforts to proactively promote the critical need for donors in their community.
In Lifeline of Ohio’s service area, the following hospitals received recognition for their efforts:
- Belmont Community Hospital – Platinum
- Berger Health System – Gold
- Camden Clark Medical Center – Platinum
- East Ohio Regional Hospital – Platinum
- Genesis HealthCare System – Platinum
- Marietta Memorial Hospital – Platinum
- OhioHealth O’Bleness Hospital – Platinum
- Southeastern Ohio Regional Medical Center – Platinum
- St. Rita’s Medical Center – Platinum
Phase V of the Hospital Campaign proved to be the most successful phase to date, with a 40 percent increase in the number of hospitals that submitted scorecards. More than 1,000 hospitals, hospital associations, and donation organizations participated and registered 43,932 donors nationwide.
Looking to the future, hospitals can participate in Phase VI by contacting Lifeline of Ohio to receive their campaign guide, scorecard and registration form. For more information or to register your hospital to participate, please contact Lauren (Fitting) Stevens at 614-384-7333 or firstname.lastname@example.org.