Your financial contribution provides:
- Aftercare programs for our donor families
- Educational programming for our community partners
- Outreach to bring awareness and register Ohioans to become organ, eye and tissue donors
Ways to Give:
Lifeline of Ohio
770 Kinnear Rd
Columbus, OH 43212
*Make checks payable to Lifeline of Ohio
If you would like us to communicate with you and/or recognize the people you seek to honor by providing the following information:
- Your name and mailing address
- The name of the person you are honoring or memorializing with your donation, if appropriate
- The name and mailing address of the person you would like us to notify about your monetary gift, if desired.
Contact Natalie Dunn at email@example.com or call 614-384-7369.
Lifeline of Ohio is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization (EIN 31-1116603). Financial contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowed by IRS regulations. A receipt acknowledging each contribution is provided. Lifeline of Ohio does not share its mailing list.
If you have questions, please contact Natalie Dunn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 614-384-7369.