Your financial contribution provides:
- Aftercare programs for families of organ, eye and tissue donors.
- Donation education programming for the community.
- Outreach to bring awareness and register Ohioans to become organ, eye and tissue donors.
Ways to Give:
Lifeline of Ohio
770 Kinnear Rd
Columbus, OH 43212
*Make checks payable to Lifeline of Ohio
If you would like us to communicate with you and/or recognize the people you seek to honor, please provide the following information:
- Your name and mailing address
- The name of the person you are honoring or memorializing with your donation, if appropriate
- The name and mailing address of the person you would like us to notify about your monetary gift, if desired.
Contributors are encouraged to make bequests to Lifeline of Ohio Organ Procurement, Inc. To inform us of your bequest or for additional information, contact Rachael Beasley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 614-384-7341
Lifeline of Ohio is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization (EIN 31-1116603). Financial contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowed by IRS regulations. A receipt acknowledging each contribution is provided. Lifeline of Ohio does not share its mailing list.
If you have questions, please contact Rachael Beasley at email@example.com or 614-384-7341.