Lifeline of Ohio is proud to celebrate eight local hospitals for their involvement in the 2017 Workplace Partnership for Life Hospital Campaign, which is sponsored by the Department of Human and Health Services’ Health Resources and Services Administration.
Working together, teams leveraged communications resources and outreach efforts to proactively promote the critical need for organ, eye and tissue donors in their community. This past year, more than 1,000 hospitals, hospital associations, and donation organizations participated in this campaign. Together, these workplaces added 26,975 donor registrations to state registries over a seven-month period, bringing the total donor registrations added through the national Hospital Campaign to 419,102.
In Lifeline of Ohio’s service area, the following hospitals received recognition for their efforts:
- Belmont Community Hospital – Platinum
- Berger Health System – Platinum
- Camden Clark Medical Center – Platinum
- East Ohio Regional Hospital – Platinum
- Genesis HealthCare System – Platinum
- Marietta Memorial Hospital – Platinum
- Southeastern Ohio Regional Medical Center – Platinum
- St. Rita’s Medical Center – Platinum
Looking to the future, hospitals can participate in the 2018 Hospital Campaign by contacting Lifeline of Ohio to receive their campaign guide, scorecard and registration form. For more information, please contact Lauren Stevens at 614-384-7333 or email@example.com.