Spring is upon us! As we see flowers popping up and green grass breaking through the dull days of winter, our spirits are renewed. Once again we can celebrate the new life that comes with the season.
That makes April a perfect time for Donate Life Month; a nationwide effort to celebrate life and give hope to the thousands of Americans are waiting on a lifesaving transplant.
- April 7 Columbus Crew Game – Look for the Donate Life booth at Crew Stadium before the game
- April 15 Pinwheel Planting – Join us at Wexner Medical Center to plant pinwheels for transplant recipients (contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- April 19 “Take a Seat for Donation” – We’re teaming up with NBC4 for a day-long webcast from the Donate Life Green Chair
- April 21 Columbus Crew Game – Look for the Donate Life booth at Crew Stadium before the game
- April 26 Candlelight Vigil of Hope, Remembrance and Celebration – Join us as we honor donors and celebrate life
- April 28 Columbus Crew Game – Look for the Donate Life booth at Crew Stadium before the game
You can help us celebrate Donate Life Month by spreading the message in your community! Use the picture in this blog post on your Facebook page, tweet that you’ve registered as a donor or just talk to friends and family about making the decision to donate. With your help, we will continue to save lives through the incredible gift of life.