We are getting geared up for the 10tv Health and Fitness Expo this weekend! Lifeline of Ohio has a booth (#833) both days from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. at the Columbus Convention Center.
- A signed Ohio State Football
- A gift package from FrontRunner (coupons, tech shirt and socks, training log and more)
- Assorted Cookies from Cheryl & Co. (after you work out, you’ll need a reward!)
- Consultation from 4 Star Fitness
- And Honey Bee Dolls raffled every hour on the hour
Our very own Honey Bee will buzz by the booth both days to spread cheer and promote donation! She will be joined by Donate Life Ambassadors who will share their stories on the Donate Life Demonstration Stage. Below is the schedule:
- 11:00 a.m. – Ginger Cunningham, living kidney donor
- 2:00 p.m. – Ron Packard, liver recipient
- 4:00 p.m. – Mike and Sue Murphy, donor parents
- 11:00 a.m. – Suzy Crossin, donor family and liver recipient
- 2:00 p.m. – Ryan Zinn, heart recipient
- 4:00 p.m. – Deb Sohovich, donor mother
Admission to the expo is FREE – We hope you join us for a fun weekend!